Aapc.com Review:Medical Coding - Medical Billing - Medical Auditing - AAPC - The nation's largest medical coding training and certification association for medical coders and medical coding jobs.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 84111 Salt Lake City, Utah
- M. Lu - This is a great cap!I'm on my 5th cap now I think. Silicone is great and lasts forever. Unlike rubber (which can snag hair) and latex (which some people are allergic to) silicone fits smoothly over wet hair, has a glossy finish so it looks great and doesn't lose elasticity. I have a some advice if you want to try this product that I've learned overt the years:
1. Always rinse and hang dry. I've left wet caps in my gym bag and after a month of two of neglect, it develops black spots. I don't know if it's mold, it doesn't wash off...and you'll have to buy a new cap if you don't like the spotted look.
2. Pull it on gently. I've ripped one when I was trying to stretch it over my head because my long nails cut right through it. It's not cloth so you have to be careful. This goes for latex and rubber, too.
3. Wet your hair first. If your hair is dry when you put it on, you will trap air under the cap. And since it's not a permeable material, the cap will start to come off while you swim because of the air trying to escape inside.
4. Pick a fun color.
That's it. Have a great swim!
- Christy - Love!This tablet has it all! Bought this for an additional comp for my kids and they absolutely love it! Very happy customer
- Jeanie - Quicken-truth in advertising-it is what it isTotally easy to download as well as start using. Very user friendly. You don't have to be an accounting type to understand it. It helps you produce professional looking documents so people will think you are an accounting type. Everybody needs a little help getting it together with bank accounts, bills, etc., right? This is the way to go. It took my old Microsoft money files and converted them, so now my bank is happy. And I can run reports that help me with doing my taxes, so I'm happy. And best of all, it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg to buy, so it's all good.