Bnmc.org Review:Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus | World-Class Medical Campus for Clinical Care, Research, Education & Entrepreneurship - The Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus is a consortium of the region's premier health care, life sciences research, and medical education institutions, located on 120 acres in downtown Buffalo, New York.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 14606 Rochester, New York
- N. OBrien - Thank you Sen Davis for fighting for women's rights...and for inspiring me to buy these great sneakers!OK..impulse purchase---damn you Amazon Prime and your 1-click option! I was laughing my way through the reviews posted after my new Hero Wendy Davis wore them through her filibuster, when my Amazon Prime Mind took over and it dawned on me that "Hey, those shoes look pretty spiffy! I like them..a lot...must purchase!!" Then buyer's remorse hit--they aren't cheap, I have plenty of sneakers, what was I thinking, etc., but then they arrived and all their magic was revealed!!
Love them!! Great fit, support and they look great! They make my feet look smaller somehow too.
Added bonus: when I wear them I think of that Texas rockstar, Wendy Davis, and smile!
- Keeka - AMAZINGThe First-Aid 2011 book (which shipped extremely fast in December 2010) is an amazing supplement to any basic sciences curriculum aimed at preparing medical students for the USMLE step 1. It contains important information on the exam and a good compilation of high-yield topics to focus on and knowledge to reaffirm.
- R. Bradshaw - Amazed it actually workedI was amazed that it actually worked over night!? I bought 2 bottles of the mouthwash (this item) and the starter kit (http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Katz-Thera-Breath-Starter/dp/B000RU5KOY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1271129655&sr=1-2). I rarely have the tonsil stones some people mention but mainly notice that i have a lot of white build up on my tongue (which tastes rank).
Last night I used the mouth wash (green bottle), 2nd mouth wash (tablet mix), throat spray and nasal drops (i wanted to be sure!) I woke up this morning with no usual bitter / bad taste in my mouth, i can't smell any bad breath at all and my tongue surface is perfectly pink for the first time in ... i don't know how long.
I really am amazed as I partly thought this whole Therabreath + Dr. Katz thing sounded dodgy... like a typical infomercial product. Although I couldn't ignore all the amazon appraisals so tried it and I'm really pleased. I might post back after a month with what else i find.
- Tina C - Out of sight, out of mind, but effectiveWe rely on Webroot to be monitoring for viruses, malware, etc. without our having to think about it. We are careful about not putting our systems at risk, by choosing the websites we visit carefully, deleting suspect emails, and avoiding any online interaction that could make our systems vulnerable, but the bad guys are working just as hard at staying a step ahead. We look to Webroot to keep up with them. AND we love the licensing that allows us to protect both our home PCs.
- Big Mike - So GOOD That I Bought A Copy For Sister In Laws New ComputerYo-
This is a really good anti virus program.
A couple of things tho:
Be SURE to remove any and ALL antivirus, malware or antispyware programs from your computer. Because if you don't - this program is either not going to work right or not load at all. Consider yourself warned!!
Setting up programmed running of the program and updates takes less than 5 minutes.