Compraviagraitalia.it Review:Acquisto Viagra Online! - Viagra Generico è usato nel trattamento negli uomini della disfunzione erettile.
Country: Europe, DE, Germany
- Mike in Tucson - Works Fine For Me!Why all the whining? The holder works as advertised and I've got no problems with this unit whatsoever. In fact, I've needed to keep a portion of the plastic green pad liner on the holder as it grips my Galaxy III phone TOO well, even when hooked up to the power cord. For he idiot trying to moount a Garmin, this is a PHONE holder and not intended for your GPS, tablet, Mac, laptop....I do find the extension arm longer than necessary but it's no big deal. The mounting suction pad is rock solid and I had no issue with either the order or shipping.
- A Fan OF Science and History "DSZF" - My own story might tell you somwthing.I give five stars because I think if it is classified as a fiction book, it will not have those negative review. A good book for movie or political purpose.
After I heard the book review on NPR, I went to read the story of the book from web site and BBS.
I am not going to judge the story in the book is fake or not. I am going to tell you my own real life story. I believe the readers can make their own judgement with common sense.
Here it is:
My father became a lecturer of his Alma mater, one of a top medical schools in East China, after he graduated from that university. (Which means staying in the same school and became a teacher or a researcher- 留校）. He got his "Right-Wing Element Title"--So called pro-western intellectual about three years later and was stripped off teaching rights. His title of "Right-Wing Element" was overturned in 1979.
But, I had no problem to study in the elementary school and middle/high school in my whole life.
At that time period, if you graduated from middle/high school and could become a worker in a factory, you would think you were very very lucky because many of young graduates went to countryside. The social statue of a worker was high at that time of period.
I graduated from middle school and participated in the "National Standard Entry Examination for the Universities-全国统考" in 1978 and got into a top university in China without any problem. The tuition, dorm， electricity and water (hot and cold) were free and almost all of my classmates, including me, also got some kind of financial support for books and food from the government. All universities were public schools at that time and the financial support called "助学金"--"Student Assistant Money". It was "needed" based, but most of students could get some. If you were from poor family, you might get extra financial support for cloth, etc.
BTW, In some places of China at that time, like in Shanghai where I came from, people called the high school as middle school. It was equivalent to the high school in the States. Today, middle school and high school are different in China.
That is my true story.
- Shridhar Subrahmanyam "bookworm" - The Tamil Brahmin SagaI picked up the book because I am a Tamil Brahmin by birth who gave up all its rituals and superstitions after I went to college in the US in the sixties when I discovered how nonsensical many of these old customs were. However, in my old age, I am seventy now, I do get unconsciously drawn to the practices of the past. My children, who are not Brahmin anymore since I married out of my caste, do still follow some of the customs and ceremonies, but make them inclusive by inviting all friends and relatives of all faiths who are now settled in all parts of the world.
What I liked about the book is the detailed descriptions of Brahmin life in the early part of the twentieth century in India. The British did not want to interfere in the caste and religious practices of various communities as they rightly concluded that any such attempt would only destabilise the society and make it harder for them to govern. What Vishwanathan does is to very subtly describe conflicts between generations and ultimately the rejection of all the orthodoxy by Vairum. Many of us modern day Tamil Brahmins can identify with Vairum and have rejected the exclusivity of the community while at the same time feel pride in the achievements of Tamil Brahmins and their intellectual traditions.
This is a semi historical novel of great significance and a thoroughly enjoyable read.
- M. Collins "book lover" - Kindle is amazingI have had the Kindle since February and I love it. I am never without it. I read on the train where many people stop me and ask what that is. I then precede to tell them and show them.
I am an avid reader and enjoy that Best sellers are available and also that some writers are writing exclusively for Kindle.
- C. Barbour "Tablet Girl" - Awesome toy!Why does anyone feel the need to write a two page review, when it can be summed up in just one word? Well, maybe three~ awesome, awesome, awesome! ! I had a Coby Kyros two years, and decided to upgrade. The technology has been so perfected, there is no comparison. I asked the question on this site about Flash, because I really wanted that, and was told by everyone that Android tablets DON'T have flash. I found out you CAN get a really nice app now called ~ Photon Flash & Browser for Android ~ but only on Google Store. Amazon apps doesn't carry it yet. I have been using it all day, and it seems to be working great. I like some things better on the browser too. So go out and get it, or better yet, order it from Amazon, ~ super fast, great price, free shipping, no tax, what more can I say? The price @ $299 is the best you can get. The new Tab 3 has all the same bells and whistles but costs lots more. I always check on "Amazon reviews" , and your reviews helped me decide to purchase this tablet. So I want to help others to enjoy this great Sammy.