Digitalmedicine.com.np Review:DigitalMedicine.com.np- A one-stop site for medical students! - DigitalMedicine.com.np is run by the medical students for the medical students. Class presentations, lecture notes, clinical photos, past questions, curriculum- you name it and we got it. That's why we are the one-stop site for medical students!
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 89074 Henderson, Nevada
- E. Beam - Finally bought itFirst the rant: My not-very-old laptop developed several problems simultaneously, and I decided to just buy a new one, assuming I could move my Office Pro 2010 to the new machine. Unfortunately, Microsoft said "no"! Turns out it was licensed for only one computer and they did not care if your computer crashed the next day after you bought it. Your bad luck. I see that they have backed down on that - the description for the new software says you may move it from one computer to another.
I made do with the Word and Excel starter on the new laptop, but Publisher is my go-to software, and it really galled me to have to buy it. I even looked for other software to replace it but couldn't find anything that would convert my old files.
So, now for the review: It took about 1.5 hours to download (I have a fairly slow connection) and only a few minutes to install. It looks quite different from 2010, but so far using it has been fairly intuitive. There are some changes in how it operates, but I like the ones that I have encountered. For the most part the changes I have seen correct awkward steps. For example, when you click in a text box there is a new menu Text Box Tools menu that you can access with many of the functions that used to be hidden several levels down in various menus.
In all fairness, I have not yet done any graphics-heavy publications. If I encounter problems as described by some of the reviewers I will amend this review.
So, I like the software. Still not too crazy about Microsoft.
- djbuik "djbuik" - This prodcut gave me my life backI went to several doctors and had numerous tests for aching lymph nodes and severe fatigue over a one and a half year period. I was told I potentially had MS, a brain tumor, or lymphoma based upon the results of my CT scans and blood tests and ended up having a spinal tap and suffering a spinal leak (very painful). I was ultimately told it was most likely a virus affecting my immune system, which may or may not eventually go away. After getting no relief or answers, my wife happened upon this product searching the internet for a solution. After suffering for so long, I was willing to try anything, yet remained very skeptical. This product worked almost immediately and really helped me. My lymph nodes no longer hurt, and I am essentially back to normal. I still need to watch my sugar intake, but Fivelac keeps me on track. I have never given a product a review, but felt compelled to do so based upon all the suffering I experienced which was clearly needless. I'm not saying it is a cure-all, but it really helped my symptoms and helped me return to a normal life.
- SuperMavin - Suprising resultsMy wife & I have been trying to get pregnant for over 1 year. My wife had irregular periods her whole life. It seemed to be due to a hormonal imbalance that also interferred with her fertility. We tried this product before we decided to spend major money with fertility doctors. The first bottle she took her period came at what would be normal to most people instead of random 35-50 days after her previous. She was almost through the 3rd bottle and she became pregnant. We tried this being extremely skeptical that it would work as most herbal supplements are bogus. I would give this stuff a try for at least 4 months before you give up on it. It sure is cheap enough to give it a try for few months compared to visits to a fertility doctor.
- Miss M "Miss M" - Use it all the time before travelingI would recommend the seller as they care about their clients. I rec'd item before quoted time of delivery. I love Streets & Trips! I use it before I leave for trips and love the choices of alternative ways ~ I print both in case there is a unexpected problem on the road. GPS is great but when they don't work .... they don't work.
- Former VT reader - All can find this book helpfulI picked up this book hoping to read about my homestate of Texas and one person's account of living in the Hill Country. What I discovered was a wonderful book that everyone can learn from. Jeannie Ralton's takes us through her adjustment to life in rural Texas, after having lived in Manhattan. I could certainly relate to her transition, having moved to rurual Vermont from Texas several years ago. But you don't have to have made that type of move to learn from this book how not only to survive in unfamiliar territory, but how to actually thrive. I hope there's a sequel, as I'm curious how she is doing in Mexico and where life will take her. This is also a great book club book, as it will provide a good discussion on life's transitions, how to cope, how to manage marital strife during a transition and how to bloom when it feels like you will wither and die.