Greenbuddha.us Review:Green Buddha Patient Co-op is the source for organically grown fully safety tested medical cannabis and medicinal cannabis products in Washington State - Green Buddha has the finest organically grown and fully safety tested medical cannabis and medicinal cannabis products in Washington State. Only at Green Buddha do you get medical cannabis guaranteed free of pesticides, molds and other contaminants.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 48917 Lansing, Michigan
- SamanthaG "SamanthaG" - An all-time favorite, simply incredible writingThis book stuck with me when I read it about 4 years ago and still resonates. For me, it was a spiritual experience and a profound evocation of love. I kept thinking of the story of Ruth in the Bible. Nevermind the bleakness, the desolation, the desperation - the love between father and son shines through brialliantly. I found that I had to (needed to) read it aloud to appreciate the beautiful prose, sparse though it was; it needed to be sparse and devoid of punctuation to reflect the state of the world and highlight the only thing that remained - love. One of my all-time favorites!
- Barbara Iraggi - VERY GOOD PRODUCTAfter a major surgery, I was having painful stomach problems and severe constipation. Thanks to my doctor and his recommendation of Align, I am feeling much better.
- laurennn - Perfect for enhancing my 3 wolf t-shirtI recently purchased a 3-wolf moon tshirt from Amazon, and my expectations were exceeded. All the things other reviewers said were true - it's a truly mystical shirt. However, despite all the wonderful things that were happening in my life because of wearing the shirt, I couldn't stop thinking about how much better it would be if the wolves glowed in the dark. This thought haunted me for weeks - I missed work, I lost sleep, and when I did sleep I only had nightmares about the non-glowing wolves I had been donning for so long. I had tried before to add my own glow - I bought glow in the dark glue and applied it, but it came off in the wash. I carefully pinned glowsticks around the perimeters of the wolves, but they stopped glowing after only one day! I even tried buying those glow in the dark stars for your ceiling and extracting the glow, but it turns out you can't do that. Then I stumbled upon the perfect solution - uranium ore! I simply rubbed some on each wolf, and they haven't stopped glowing for three weeks. Another plus of this particular method of making the wolves glow is that the skin under the wolves always feels nice and warm - I don't even need a coat in the winter. Uranium ore is great for this purpose, or for anything else you need to make glow, including children and pets (they're so easy to find now!). I highly recommend this product.
- Erin Leigh Miller - LOVE IT!!!I decided to give the Flex Belt a try because ever since I had my 2-year-old, I have not been able to get that firm, flat belly that I used to have, despite trying several different exercise routines. I have a healthy diet and workout 3 days a week. Wish I had more time to exercise, but I am a full-time nurse, a part-time graduate student, and my toddler keeps me busy otherwise. I have been using the Flex Belt for several weeks, at least 3 days per week, and I have had very good results. My abdomen is finally firm again and my abs are more defined. Plus, I can use it anytime- while I'm getting ready in the mornings, while I'm working on my online class, while cooking, etc. I am looking forward to this summer so I can wear my new bikini and finally feel confident in a 2-piece again! I highly recommend the Flex Belt, especially to working moms!
- Knolls949 - Love Wen; love this versionWen is an amazing product. I've been using it now for the past two years. I've always used high-end salon products or expensive natural products purchased at Whole Foods etc.
and my diet, where hair health begins, is good. Despite the good products & healthy diet, using Wen made a huge difference in how my hair looks and feels. Hairdressers ask me
what I'm using .... because my hair is so healthy! Wen helps offset the changes that happened with age, leaving my hair silky, shiney, bouncey and full-bodied.
I was a little nervous that this version would be heavily scented and have been pleasantly surprised .... love it!
All that said, I think it's a shame that the company behind the product has set a prohibitively expensive price tag on its products. With the constant TV 'programs' about
it, I guess that's why. As someone approaching retirement and due to have to manage a fixed income, I won't be able to afford this product that I love. That would be the
only reason I would ever stop using Wen.