Mycitymeds.org Review:Buy medication online with no prior rx needed thru our discreet service - Order xanax, valium, hydrocodone, vicodin, lorcet, norco, codeine, soma, plus other drugs with or without a prescription! Purchase direct from online overseas foreign pharmacies and US doctor consultations! Buy drugs cheap from mexican mail order pharmacists.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 77002 Houston, Texas
- Tooncesmom - Exactly what I need for a (very) small businessI received Quick books Pro 2011 for review from the Amazon Vine program. Here's my take on it:
I run a jewelry design business and had been using an old version of Quicken to track inventory for tax purposes. I'd heard good things about Quick books and decided to investigate it for my home business application.
Installation was super easy. The more difficult part was learning how to make the options work for me. This is a robust program that tracks much more than inventory, also allow check writing, bookkeeping and much more. Some users take classes just to understand how to use the program effectively. I didn't avail myself of that opportunity since I was only interested in the inventory tracking portion.
The initial setup was more complicated than Quicken but allows many more options. Itemizations such as Vendor Options include Purchase Orders, the ability to receive inventory with or without invoices, enter bills against inventory and more. There's a Customer section where one can create invoices, sales receipts, refunds and credits and receive payments. Under Company one can chart accounts, items and services, and a variety of inventory related activities. Finally a Banking section lets you write checks, reconcile accounts, print checks and record deposits-in short, everything a business, large or small needs to track.
For inventory tracking, once you input a vendor and select a category (many from which to choose that include supplies, office, postage and more), it is possible to list each item bought and track stock quantities, and this was accomplished with only a quick perusal of the tutorial. I like that you can manage customer, vendor, and employee data in one place easily, with quick access to related transactions. Reports can be created instantly, but one of the items most appealing to me is that you can pick up new skills at your own pace with the built-in Learning Center. This means that starting at a basic level as I have doesn't mean that I can become more proficient as I become accustomed to the many facets of this powerful, yet easy-to-use program.
Some reviewers have complained about pop-ups that advertise extra services. A response from Intuit tells how to turn off these annoying ads.
Since I am a one-person business and don't plan to do actual banking with Quick books, the software is perfect for my needs.
- Dale in Tenn "Dale" - Great Reference BookAs I've mentioned in reviews of other works by Walkenback, his work is outstanding. This is indeed a reference book. If you sit down and read this at one setting, cover to cover, you may need medical attention.
As far as a complete, well organized book on Excel? There is no other compared to this book. Get it, keep it handy, you will really enjoy the speed with which you can find material of immediate value to your work.
- A Hawkeye - Great StoryEnough reviewers have posted about the plot, so I won't repeat that. I read a wide variety of romance novels, from historical to paranormal. On the paranormal end I am fans of J.R. Ward (though not initially due to the odd linguistics for hundred year old vampires -- but the books have grown increasingly better and the last was fantastic), Sherrilyn Kenyon (I was a huge fan of the Dark Hunter series until recently; the last two books have been disappointing); Christine Feehan (I was a big Carpathian fan until the stories in recent years -- I'm getting tired of essentially the same male/female characters, dialogue, etc.); and Marjorie Liu. I finished Ms. Singh's Slave to Sensation last night and I am eager for more! The characters were believable, the chemistry was great, and the world Ms. Singh introduced is intriguing. I am reminded of the excitement I felt with I first discovered Kenyon, Feehan, et al. -- I just hope the author continues to give us creative plots, intriguing and multi-dimentional characters, etc. I cannot wait to see more of this new world.
- patricia a marziotto - Stand Your GroundYou can't go wrong with the Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 16 running shoes. It's the best deal in town. Don't be fooled by the look. They are kick ass shoes. Once you put them on you can accomplish anything. You can stand for 13 hrs plus in them. No backaches, no leg pain, no cramping your style. The value in these shoes is insurmountable. Republicans are cringing over these running shoes. They ran them over like a mack truck. Completely crushed them, flattened them to the bone. They were all running around looking like a bunch of Flat Stanley's. Folks.....these running shoes are worth the investment. They speak value!!! Values most of us understand. Keep your asses out of our Dr's offices, our wombs, our business. And we won't have to run you over again and flatten you. Mizuno running shoes. I worship the ground you stand on.
- T. Reiner "T" - Great StandI didn't even need the instructions on how to put this together. it was so simple and only took me 20 minutes. i was amazed after i put this together how many people had problems putting this together... Anyways, this is an awesome product and now i can finally get my 1090's off the damn floor.