Neurosoup.com Review:NeuroSoup | Harm Reduction, Drug Education, & Spirituality - Articles and videos on the topics of drug education, harm reduction, research chemicals, synthetic drugs, shamanic plants, consciousness exploration, natural altered states, entheogens, and spirituality.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 85260 Scottsdale, Arizona
- Daniel Zantzinger "Daniel Zantzinger@earthli... - Why it is one of Pink Floyd's bestFear, angst, alienation find a salve in Roger Waters' seminal work, The Wall. David Gilmour's vocals and guitar purify Waters' dark, bleak lyrical world, while Nick Mason's always-on percussion kick in the windows and smash in the doors of the oppressed and oppressors. Post-war disillusion and a domineering mother models Pink's childhood, and fosters isolation in subsequent intimate relationships. This is not background music but rather a soundtrack for those of us coming to terms with the post-industrial, post-patriarchal paradigm.
- christopher charles - Nice!!I love this tablet I just got it and I already fell in love with this..lol but if u like big get this
- Bruno Soares - Great fit, genuine productOrdered this last week after some helpful answers to my question, received it in 2 days and installed it right away. Perfect fit for my 2013 Santa Fe Sport. This net is the envelope style that sits at the front of the trunk and allows you to carry smaller items inside to avoid getting things rolling everywhere in the trunk. It's not very big but enough for a few grocery bags that contain more fragile items. Works well too for an umbrella or ice scraper. I recommend this item, especially for the perfect fit and easy installation.
- Dezi's mom - Easy strollerThis is a great lightweight stroller that folds up suuuuper easily and doesn't take up my entire trunk. I have the adapter so I can snap in my snug ride carseat and it works perfect. My only complaint is the basket. It's silly small and doesn't even fit my reasonably sized diaper bag. Britax makes a great stroller and they have amazing customer service.
- Mark Anthony Spacco - Great Product Great PriceBoth my wife and I are now getting older but still fight the affects of sporadic outbreaks. This is the first product we have found that we both can use. We have tried proactive and others but this is by far the best and cleanest product out there. Try it you won't be disappointed and you have nothing to lose they offer a 1 year money back guarantee something I have seen none of the other even dare to do. My wife and I love Exposed Acne Treatment Products we will use nothing else on our skin we will now and forever remain lifelong customers.