Osfsaintfrancis.org Review:Home | OSF Saint Francis Medical Center - OSF Saint Francis Medical Center is located in Peoria, Illinois with a medical staff of more than 800 physician and 616 patient beds. A major teaching affiliate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria, OSF Saint Francis is the areaâs only Level 1 Trauma Center and tertiary care medical center.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 78218 San Antonio, Texas
- J. Short - Radical Book! Radical Idea! Radical Life!A plethora of books have been written on living out your faith, however, David Platt takes "Radical" to another level. Like the title implies, what he suggests in his book is anything but living the normal American life. Why should we take the Gospel to people who have never heard? The average American church member probably thinks God gives special grace to those who have never heard the name of Jesus, but Platt explains why he believes this idea is not at all acceptable in light of what the Bible teaches. We can spend thousands of dollars a year on frivolous stuff all the while there are people dying because they don't have clean water. Why is the church looking the other way on this? Missions. How many people never get involved in fulfilling the Great Commission? They will attend when a missionary comes for a missions conference once a year, but the thought of them ever doing anything to reach out either in a local neighborhood or overseas is unthinkable. While this book is a hard read, it is not judgmental. It lays it on the line but even the author admits he doesn't believe he can live up to the radical lifestyle he believes God is calling us to lead. Rather than being a judgment, it's a call to living what Jesus taught his followers.
I received a book from the publisher in exchange for my review. It in no way influenced my review of this book.
- Danny Lee - iPad mini 64GBIt was the best computer tablet I ever had because I am starting to like it a lot even apple.
- Julie Morey "Juls" - The New Dating Bible :)This book is useful not just for dating but for your whole life - I consider myself an extrovert and yet the thought of working a room and talking to strangers in the coffee line and (gulp) making eye contact with men freaks me out. Yet, I know that to take my entire life to the next level these are necessary steps. This is not a quick fix or a book of cheap tricks - it is about changing your life and becoming a high value woman who LIVES life passionately and through that attracts the right guy, who will love and respect her.
I especially liked the chapter on online dating as I have rarely seen that addressed so well and the videos that tie the whole thing in are great. Thanks Matthew!! I will let you know when I get the guy. ;)
- CSPM "Investigator" - "The proper pathway towards dating""I kissed dating goodbye" does not necessarily say stop dating. It tells you instead of using "trial and error" method of dating finding your true partner, stop, think and then invite God to partake in the deliberations of finding your true partner for life. If you are fatigue of playing the dating game, then this is the book you must read. I highly recommend this book!
- Ranch Momma - Excellent Little VacuumI recently purchased this vacuum for our home. I have to say I was very impressed with the results. I had just vacuumed the living room and then my new vacuum showed up...I went ahead and revacuumed the area! Holy Smokes! Could not believe all the crud it picked up. I knew the old one was not working so well, but would have never guessed it was leaving so much behind. I ended up empting the dust chamber 5 times while vacuuming the living room. Now I can vacuum every other day and I only have to empty it once maybe twice. Plus I shampooed all the caprets this week and there wasn't a ton of little clumps of pet hair and dirt left after cleaning so I know it is for certain this vacuum is cleaning the carpets extremelly well .We live on a ranch so lots gets tracked in the outside and it is so nice knowing that I can keep up with the dirt.
I do have to say I was skeptical at first because of the size of this vacuum, the head is very small! But it certainly makes up for the size in performance. I guess I was thinking the bigger the better, but not so much now. When you can see the carpet being gently pulled up (doesn't bother the carpet at all and certainly doesn't tear it up) you know it is cleanning well. I am still getting used to using the hose, it seems that it tipped over constantly at first. But I think I just had to learn how to use a new vacuum.
It is very nice for stairs! So simple to use the attachment head and the long cervise tool and get every inch of the stairs. It is also light enough and small enough to easily move the whole unit up and down the stairs. The long cervise tool is wonderful also. So much easier to reach under the fridge and the washer/dryer wonderful for trim and windows too.
Oh and I know as a parent with kids that help with chores it is so nice not to have to worry about the height being adjusted from high to low. We were constantly saying "Please pay attention to the height you will burn up the belt or worse" now we don't have to worry about it and the kids enjoy helping out with it more too. Love the fact that you don't have to do anything but push a button to switch from hard floors to carpet, it does all the adjusting it's self. And the brush is gear driven so no more burnt up belts to find in the stores and then to try and replace.
The dirt canister is very simple to use. I have owned 3 bagless vacuums and this one is the easiest by far to clean. No more reaching up in the dirty canister to loosen the hair or crud that won't come out. When you open the bottom hatch all the dirt comes straight out. The canister and filters are very simple to clean and wash.
I really believe you will be happy with this product, it has been a wonderful investment for our house!