Pharmacyonesource.com Review:Pharmacy OneSource: Clinical surveillance and pharmacy productivity web-based software - Pharmacy OneSource offers web-based solutions that help hospitals and health systems improve quality of care and clinical productivity at the point of patient care through clinical surveillance and pharmacy productivity solutions.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 53711 Madison, Wisconsin
- F. Baptista - Wonderful Meal Substitute!I am very happy with this product. I did have to adapt a little to its taste, which is not that bad at all. There isn't anything like this in the market and i highly recommend it! i usually blend 1 scoop with half banana, frozen strawberries and blueberries and unsweetened almond milk. It tastes just right to me and keeps me going until lunch without any cravings. My 6 year old loves it too!!!!
- Amanda - I'm happy!Bought these a little while ago. Was worried I wouldn't be able to swallow the pills but it was no problem.
They seemed to help curb my appetite as promised. I've lost weight but can't be sure it was all down to these pills but they seemed to help and I've lost weight so I've got to be happy.
I'd be happy to order again if I pile on the pounds - although I hope I stay as I am!
- Lorna P - Kaspersky did it again!I bought Kaspersky virus protection(2009) when I brought my laptop 2 yrs ago. After my virus subscription ended in October 2011, I decided to try a free virus protection software. I tried Avast first, then Avg, and finally MSE. Non of these product worked and my computer became even more sluggish and kept freezing up. I decided to bite the bullet and purchase Kaspersky Internet security since the virus protection worked for me before. I ordered this product on Amazon on Wednesday 11/23/2011 and received it today 11/28. It was easy to install and my computer that was rebelling is back on track and running smoothly. This is the best virus protection available now. I say thanks to the big K.
- Mary A. - One Christian's Response to Living as an Abstinent HomosexualA gay man's perspective on his sexuality and how to live a faithful life of celibacy. The author makes some outstanding points about the whys of his struggles and how he can use his sexuality to God's glory. He mentions that gays are not the only people who struggle with sexual purity but so do heterosexuals who never marry. None of us are exempt from temptation. This book made me aware that the church needs to address the issue of living a sexually pure life. Also, young gay men and women need the body of believers to support and encourage them. God has a plan for each of us and will "....cause everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."
I would recommend this book to anyone who would like to gain a deeper understanding of a gay, Christian's view of his/her sexuality.
- Brockeim "Playful Literary Adventurer" - Dreams and Laughter Are Found in the "Guinness World Records"Dreams and laughter are built with the "Guinness World Records." I know. I grew up dreaming to be included, to have accomplished some astonishing stunt or to have achieved an incredible level of physical prowess. And I laughed at the ridiculous obsessions of some of those who made it.
I'm not in it. I tried a few times with some community events in which the most people to do certain things all at once. Inevitably, we would have far too few participants to impress the editors at "Guinness World Records." It was wonderful to try.
Now, the internet satisfies a lot of my curiosities about the bizarre things people do, but the value of this book remains: to serendipitously discover the amazing people in this world. Real people do these things, and are verified by the book's staff.
Every dentist office, auto fix-it shop, and home coffee table needs a copy of this. Readers won't mind waiting quite as much.